divendres, 8 de juny del 2012


This week ... This Week has been the worst of my life. These exams ... have been a hell for me. I studied as never before in my life that made. But there comes a time when more and you can’t just have to let. All week I slept maybe 20 hours only. When I left the first thing I thought of was at siesta I was going to take. After two hours sleep as usual, I went to shower and then to the greengrocers. Today cast I have been shorter because Mole has come to help for an hour, I hope they aren’t angry whit me, I have been working equally. Now I'm starting to know more or less how things go and I've noticed that is very hard work.

Now that is what God wants.

1 comentari:

  1. Well.... After these weeks I hope you can have a good summer...
    All the best!!

    ResponElimina